The CFD provides you with techniques to solve your performance improvement challenges, design sessions that support learning, hone your facilitation skills, and deliver sessions in a virtual environment.
Do you support performance improvement as a manager or leader? Do you work in the field of Human Resources or Learning Development? Are you an independent consultant, trainer or facilitator?
The CFD will provide you with techniques to solve your performance improvement challenges, design sessions that support learning, hone your facilitation skills, and deliver a session in a virtual environment.
The program is made up of four one-day courses; each can be taken on its own or as part of the CFD. Note that you will save $200 when you register for the full CFD – 4 Core Courses.
Participants receive comprehensive learning and reference materials with each workshop.
|Performance Development & Learning|
|Explore how to identify and achieve performance excellence that is linked to business goals, and discover what it takes to attain the expected performance and develop a plan to achieve desired results.|
|Session Design (workshops, meetings, consultations and more)|
|Transform your knowledge and expertise into a captivating session using a practical process for meeting session goals, having clearly defined objectives, including appropriate activities and incorporating an evaluation process.|
|Advanced Facilitation Skills|
|Develop the confidence and skills you need to facilitate, teach, lead and present to audiences of any size. Sharpen your ability to use facilitation techniques to effectively manage group dynamics, polish your questioning techniques, and adapt your facilitation style for various groups.|
|Facilitation in a Virtual Environment (virtual)|
|Examine the unique challenges of virtual facilitation and develop the ability to use a variety of interactive techniques and activities that create successful virtual sessions.|
Who Should Attend
- Managers and other professionals who support performance improvement
- Human Resources and Learning Development professionals
- Independent consultants, trainers and facilitators
Members of the following organizations receive the Partner Rate when they register:
- Manitoba Aerospace
- CPHR Manitoba
- ASCM Winnipeg Chapter
Funding provided by The Manitoba government
- Each of the 4 CFD Course is an optional course in the 70 credit hour QNET Certificate in Management Development (CMD)
- Each of the 4 CFD Course has been approved for 8 CPHR Continued Professional Development Hours by CPHR Manitoba
- Eligible for credit in the CAM:OE (Certificate in Applied Management: Organizational Effectiveness) in partnership with the University of Manitoba, Continuing Education
Facilitation & Design
* indicates required fields