The QNET Certificate in Facilitation & Design provides you with techniques to solve your performance improvement challenges, design sessions that support learning, hone your facilitation skills, and deliver sessions in a virtual environment.
Do you support performance improvement as a manager or leader? Do you work in the field of Human Resources or Learning Development? Are you an independent consultant, trainer or facilitator?
The QNET Certificate in Facilitation and Design (CFD) provides you with techniques to solve your performance improvement challenges, design sessions that support learning, hone your facilitation skills, and deliver sessions in a virtual environment.
The program is made up of four one-day courses; each can be taken on its own or as part of the CFD. Note that you will save $200 when you register for the full CFD – 4 Core Courses.
Participants receive comprehensive learning and reference materials with each workshop.
For full details on each course, please visit the course webpage.
- April 18, 2024 – Performance Development & Learning
- April 30, 2024 – Session Design (workshops, meetings, consultations, educational marketing events, and more)
- May 22, 2024 – Advanced Facilitation Skills
- Jun 5, 2024 – Facilitation in a Virtual Environment (this full day equivalent course is made up of course pre-work / post-assignment and a morning virtual session)
Who Should Attend
- Managers and other professionals who support performance improvement
- Human Resources and Learning Development professionals
- Independent consultants, trainers and facilitators
Members of the following organizations receive the Partner Rate when they register:
- Manitoba Aerospace
- CPHR Manitoba
Funding provided by The Manitoba government
- CFD courses are also optional courses in the 70 credit hour QNET Certificate in Management Development (CMD) – each course day is 7 credit hours; the four courses together are worth 28 credit hours
- Each of the 4 CFD Course has been approved for 8 CPHR Continued Professional Development Hours by CPHR Manitoba
- Eligible for credit in the CAM:OE (Certificate in Applied Management: Organizational Effectiveness) in partnership with the University of Manitoba, Continuing Education
Facilitation & Design
* indicates required fields