Certificate in Facilitation and Design (CFD) 4 Core Courses
The CFD provides you with techniques to solve your performance improvement challenges, design sessions that support learning, hone your facilitation skills, and deliver sessions in a virtual environment.
Do you support performance improvement as a manager or leader? Do you work in the field of Human Resources or Learning Development? Are you an independent consultant, trainer or facilitator?
The QNET Certificate in Facilitation and Design (CFD) provides you with techniques to solve your performance improvement challenges, design sessions that support learning, hone your facilitation skills, and deliver sessions in a virtual environment.
The program is made up of four workshops; each can be taken on its own or as part of the CFD.
CFD CORE COURSES:
- March 23, 2023 – Performance Development & Learning
- April 13, 2023 – Session Design (workshops, meetings, consultations, educational marketing events, and more)
- May 4, 2023 – Advanced Facilitation Skills
- May 25, 2023 – Facilitation in a Virtual Environment
Who Should Attend
- Managers and other professionals who support performance improvement
- Human Resources and Learning Development professionals
- Independent consultants, trainers and facilitators
Participants receive comprehensive learning and reference materials with each workshop.
Members of the following organizations receive the Partner Rate when they register:
- Manitoba Aerospace
- CPHR Manitoba
- ASCM Winnipeg Chapter
Funding provided by The Manitoba government.
- QNET Members: $1399.00 + GST | QNET member list
- Event Partners (see list below): $1399.00 + GST
- Non-Members: $1699.00 + GST | Join QNET
Save $200 & receive a half hour of complimentary follow-up coaching / consulting on a project of your choice when you register for the full CFD.
Please review event Terms & Conditions
Cancellations (by the attendee) must be received in writing no later than 14 days prior to the course start.
- Each of the 4 CFD Course is an optional course in the 70 credit hour QNET Certificate in Management Development (CMD)
- Each of the 4 CFD Course has been approved for 8 CPHR Continued Professional Development Hours by CPHR Manitoba
- Eligible for credit in the CAM:OE (Certificate in Applied Management: Organizational Effectiveness) in partnership with the University of Manitoba, Continuing Education
* indicates required fields
660-175 Hargrave St.,
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3R8