Certificate in Management Development (CMD) 3 Core Courses:
The CMD 3 Core Course Package is a discounted package rate for the three core courses in the 10 day (70 credit hour) QNET Certificate in Management Development (CMD).
You will save $100 off regular course fees when you register for the three core courses together. Registration can be found on the top right of this webpage.
NOTE: Some courses can be taken either in person or virtually. Please email Catherine (firstname.lastname@example.org) to indicate which course dates you will be attending, if there is more than one option noted below.
Courses: CMD 3 Core Courses:
Three workshop days for a total of 21 hours. Click on the links below for course description and details.
- Building Resilient Teams, two options:
- Simple Rules for Organizational Change
- Virtual: October 17 & 19 (afternoons)
- Emotional Intelligence, two options:
You can register for each course individually or register for them together as the Three Core Course Package (savings of $100 off regular course fees).
- QNET Members: $1,217.00 + GST | QNET member list
- Event Partners (see list below): $1,217.00 + GST
- Non-Members: $1,437.00 + GST | Join QNET
*Savings of $100 off regular course fees when you register for the CMD Three Core Course Package
Fees include workshop materials, along with the required EQ-i 2.0 ($90) questionnaire for the EI workshop.
Please review event Terms & Conditions
Cancellations (by the attendee) must be received in writing no later than 14 days prior to the start of the first of the three courses.
Members of the following organizations receive the partner rate for this event.
- ASCM Winnipeg Chapter
- Manitoba Aerospace
Funding provided by The Manitoba government.
- Each full day Core Course is worth 7 credit hours toward the 10 day (70 credit hour) QNET Certificate in Management Development (CMD).
- Eligible for credit in the CAM:OE (Certificate in Applied Management: Organizational Effectiveness) in partnership with the University of Manitoba, Continuing Education
- Building Resilient Teams is approved for 8 CPHR Continued Professional Development Hours by CPHR Manitoba.
- Simple Rules for Organizational Change is approved for 8 CPHR Continued Professional Development Hours by CPHR Manitoba.
* indicates required fields
660-175 Hargrave St.