Core Strengths: Raising Your Relationship Intelligence
Research has proven over and over again that our ability to build effective relationships as well as our ability to connect and positively influence our relationship are key factors in determining our success in life.
By making better choices in the behaviours and language we employ in our relationships, we are more likely to achieve the outcomes and results we are hoping for in our interpersonal interactions.
“The key to understanding and maximizing the productivity of interpersonal relationships is the awareness that everyone needs a sense of personal worth.” Elias Porter
Relationship Awareness Theory/Core Strength training provides participants with concrete practical skills that are immediately transferable to the work setting and into your personal life.
The training is highly interactive, lively and will enable participants to reach new heights of interpersonal skill development leading to better more productive relationships.
Through this program you will:
- Enhance your relationship intelligence.
- Become more accountable within your personal and professional relationships.
- Develop more productive and satisfying interpersonal relationships.
- Learn to manage conflicts in a more productive manner.
- Determine and reduce the use of the behaviours which most negatively impact your relationships at work and at home.
- Change the way you view relationships and the manner you engage in those relationships
- See how you view relationships and how others view relationships through a more effective lens.
Included in your workshop fee is the SDI 2.0 (Strength Deployment Inventory), an assessment of human motives and strengths which form a systems view of personality and productiveness at work. It includes a Motivational Value System, a Conflict Sequence, a Strengths Portrait, and an Overdone Strengths Portrait.
*This course is scheduled to run in person. Contact email@example.com to see if you are able to attend the course in person; we will check to see if you can join the in-person course by zoom.
Charles (Chuck) Meltzer, Ph.D. is President of the SynTECGroup, an organizational development consulting firm which specializes in assisting organizations and its people to create sustainable change. Dr. Meltzer is a Master Trainer and senior coach for the TruScore 360° Leadership Assessment tools. He is also a Master Trainer in Relationship Awareness Theory, the study of understanding human motivation and how motivation translates into behaviour. He has for over 25 years employed these tools as part of a large executive coaching practice and within his leadership development programs. Some of his clients include The RBC, Microsoft, MasterCard, Chicago Bulls, PayPal, numerous Professional Service Firms, and many small and medium sized businesses and not-for-profit organizations. He also lectures in the faculty of Business and Economics for Professional and Applied Continual Education on leadership and managerial development at the University of Winnipeg.
- QNET Members: $499.00 + GST | QNET member list
- Event Partners (see list below): $499.00 + GST
- Non-Members: $599.00 + GST | Join QNET
* Above rate includes $170 for the SDI 2.0 Assessment (described above)
Please review event Terms & Conditions
Cancellations (by the attendee) must be received in writing no later than 8 days prior to the course start.
Members of the following organizations receive the partner rate for this event.
- ASCM Winnipeg Chapter
- CPHR Manitoba
- Manitoba Aerospace
Funding provided by The Manitoba government
- An optional course in the 70 credit hour QNET Certificate in Management Development (CMD).
- This program has been approved for 8 CPHR Continued Professional Development Hours by CPHR Manitoba
- Eligible for credit in the CAM:OE (Certificate in Applied Management: Organizational Effectiveness) in partnership with the University of Manitoba, Continuing Education
* indicates required fields
660-175 Hargrave St.