‘You cannot manage other people unless you manage yourself first.‘ Peter Drucker
Research shows that Emotional Intelligence (EI) can be twice as important as IQ and technical skills in determining who will become a top performer. Synonymous with great leadership, EI is best defined as the ability to manage ourselves and relate to others.
Emotionally intelligent people form strong relationships, communicate effectively, are authentic, develop trust and cope effectively in difficult circumstances.
Find out if you have it, why you need it and how to develop it.
At this workshop you will:
- Review the 15 skills for success and complete a subjective analysis of your emotional intelligence using the EQ-i 2.0 model.
- Examine the case for self-awareness and self-management: Don’t be one of the “smart” people who fail.
- Review the connection to effective leadership.
- Determine how EI can be used for leadership development, personal development, performance management, coaching, building high performing teams, selection, retention and career development.
- Receive your results from the EQ-i 2.0 Survey. (You are not required to share the details of your report in the session).
- Review tools and strategies to enhance your emotional intelligence to develop both personally and professionally.
The EQ-i 2.0 brings you the most advanced and thoroughly researched measure of emotional intelligence in the assessment industry, yielding more powerful insights than ever before.
*Contact email@example.com if you are unable to attend the course in person; we will check to see if you can join the in-person course by Zoom.
Heather Erhard, BSW, CMC, CPCC, PCC is the founder and Director of Erhard Associates, a management consulting, coaching and training firm dedicated to enhancing individual, team and organizational effectiveness. She brings over 25 years of experience in leadership development, strategic planning, team building, facilitation and executive coaching. She is known for her ability to engage her audience through humour, guided discussion and practical examples, so participants leave with strategies to apply the next day. She works extensively in the area of Emotional Intelligence, facilitating workshops, presenting at conferences and providing individual and group coaching. She has conducted over 4000 Emotional Intelligence assessments. She has taught at the University of Manitoba, the University of Winnipeg and Queen’s University. Her passion is coaching individuals and groups to the next level of success.
*(includes $90 EQ-i 2.0 questionnaire, required for the course):
- QNET Members: $489.00 + GST | QNET member list
- Event Partners (see list below): $479.00 + GST
- Non-Members: $569.00 + GST | Join QNET
Save $156 when you register for the Certificate in Management Development (CMD 4 Core Course Package)
Please review event Terms & Conditions
Cancellations (by the attendee) must be received in writing no later than 8 days prior to the course start.
Members of the following organizations receive the partner rate for this event.
- ASCM Winnipeg Chapter
- Manitoba Aerospace
Funding provided by The Manitoba government.
- An optional course in the 70 credit hour QNET Certificate in Management Development (CMD).
- Eligible for credit in the CAM:OE (Certificate in Applied Management: Organizational Effectiveness) in partnership with the University of Manitoba, Continuing Education
* indicates required fields
660-175 Hargrave St.,
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3R8