Personality and Effective Leadership
Myers Briggs is the world’s most widely used personality inventory to help us understand ourselves and others. It is a key tool for leadership effectiveness and is used by 89 of the Fortune 100 companies.
“When used as a professional development tool for leaders, the impact of the MBTI assessment is visible almost immediately.” Donna Draper, Vice President, IDE Management Group
Come alone, or bring your colleagues or team, to increase understanding and enhance communication.
At this workshop, you will:
- Gain an understanding of your preferred communication style.
- Identify your strengths and how to use them to best advantage.
- Identify strengths in those different from you and learn how to interact, influence and communicate effectively.
- Determine your leadership style, the advantages, pitfalls and how to maximize your impact.
- Review how MBTI can be used in your organization to improve communication, enhance team building, and reduce stress and conflict.
- Develop an action plan for increased effectiveness.
*This course is scheduled to run in person. Contact email@example.com if you are unable to attend the course in person; we will check to see if you can join the in-person course by Zoom
Heather Erhard, BSW, CMC, CPCC, PCC, , is the founder and Director of Erhard Associates, a management consulting, coaching and firm dedicated to enhancing individual, team and organizational effectiveness. She brings over 25 years of experience in leadership development, strategic planning, team building, facilitation and executive coaching. She is known for her ability to engage her audience through humour, guided discussion and practical examples, so participants leave with strategies to apply the next day. She is so passionate about Myers Briggs that few people leave her dinner table without participating in an informal assessment! Heather has taught at the University of Manitoba, the University of Winnipeg and Queen’s University. Her passion is coaching individuals and groups to the next level of success.
*(includes the $70 MBTI questionnaire, required for the course):
- QNET Members: $469.00 + GST | QNET member list
- Event Partners (see list below): $469.00 + GST
- Non-Members: $549.00 + GST | Join QNET
Save $156 when you register for the Certificate in Management Development (CMD 4 Core Course Package)
Please review event Terms & Conditions
Cancellations (by the attendee) must be received in writing no later than 8 days prior to the course start.
Members of the following organizations receive the partner rate for this event.
- ASCM Winnipeg Chapter
- CPHR Manitoba
- Manitoba Aerospace
Funding provided by The Manitoba government.
- A core course in the 70 credit hour QNET Certificate in Management Development (CMD). Special rate is available if you register for all 4 CMD core courses.
- Approved for 8 CPHR Continued Professional Development Hours by CPHR Manitoba.
- Eligible for credit in the CAM:OE (Certificate in Applied Management: Organizational Effectiveness) in partnership with the University of Manitoba, Continuing Education
* indicates required fields
660-175 Hargrave St.,
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3R8
I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this training session.
It gave me a great deal of insight into improving communication and relationships at work. The course was also a wonderful tool for better understanding group dynamics as a whole.
It has definitely opened my eyes to other personalities and given me tools to be able to communicate with them better.
Very dynamic, interesting and easygoing session. Didn’t noticed how fast the time passed.
Heather is very dynamic. Her enthusiasm and knowledge on this subject is very evident in her teaching and discussions.