Emotional Intelligence Skill Development
At this half day workshop, you will review how to use the three ‘E’s” of Emotional Intelligence – Emotional Self Awareness, Emotional Expression and Empathy – to achieve greater success both personally and professionally.
- Understand the impact of emotions on our thinking, our behaviour and on others. Emotional Self Awareness is critical because what we are unaware of we cannot change; self-awareness is the first step in creating resonant leadership.
- Harness the power of your emotions, knowing that people take their emotional cues from the top.
- Learn to recognize how we present our emotions to the outside world – learn to express emotions appropriately through effective use of Emotional Expression.
- Understand how Empathy shifts an adversarial interaction to a collaborative relationship – review the skills of Empathy and how to use them effectively.
- Create your own action plan for effectively using emotions to build your Emotional Intelligence Skills.
*This course is scheduled to run in person. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend the course in person; we will check to see if you can join the in-person course by zoom
- QNET Members: $229.00 + GST | QNET member list
- Event Partners (see list below): $229.00 + GST
- Non-Members: $269.00 + GST | Join QNET
Please review event Terms & Conditions
Cancellations (by the attendee) must be received in writing no later than 8 days prior to the course start.
Members of the following organizations receive the partner rate for this event.
- ASCM Winnipeg Chapter
Funding provided by The Manitoba government.
* indicates required fields
660-175 Hargrave St.,
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3R8
Heather is a great facilitator and very knowledgeable which is very much appreciated in a virtual workshop platform.
GREAT! Lots of take away lessons and the ability to apply new strategies very easily with the suggestions that were included in the notes given.
Heather is very knowledgeable in the subject the information seemed to flow really well.
I actually learned a lot about my self and my emotional intelligence or lack there of.
Excellent course! Heather was amazing.